I am not a big salad fan so when I stumble upon a combination I like I have to share.
This salad contains:
- 1 green container of fresh baby spinach
- 1 purple container of sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 green container with red onions and sprouts (spicy). The ratio is up to you.
- 1 orange container of sunflower seeds
- 6 slices of turkey meat rolled up equals 1 red container
- 1 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic vinegar ( I like Colavita) The amount is up to you but you don’t need much.
Take a bite of the turkey and then a fork full of salad. I like how the flavors blend that way. You may find you don’t need a lot of dressing on your salads anymore.
To learn more about this color-coded, portion-control program and the 21 Day Fix fitness DVDs click here.